Report a CCB Concern        Matrix of CCB Referrals        Send your feedback to us


Passers of the March 17, 2019 Career Service Examination-Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT), both Professional and Subprofessional levels, may already claim their Certification of Eligibility at CSC Regional Offices, the Civil Service Commission (CSC) announced.

The said examinations, held simultaneously in more than 60 cities/municipalities nationwide, yielded a total of 27,944 passers who are now included in the CSC’s Register of Eligibles.

The Certification of Eligibility, printed on CSC letterhead, should be requested at the CSC Regional Office (CSC RO) with jurisdiction over the examinee’s testing center. Passers must personally claim their certification; representatives are not allowed to claim it on behalf of the passer.

The certification printed on CSC letterhead is free of charge and valid for two years. Passers must present at least one of the following identification (ID) cards which is preferably valid (not expired) upon claiming the certification: Driver’s License, Passport, PRC License, SSS ID, GSIS ID (UMID), Voter’s ID/Voter’s Certification, BIR ID (ATM type/TIN card type with picture), PhilHealth ID (must contain the holder’s name, clear picture, signature and PhilHealth number), Company/Office ID, School ID, Police Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate, Postal ID, Barangay ID, NBI Clearance, Seaman’s Book, HDMF Transaction Card, PWD ID, Solo Parent ID, Senior Citizen’s ID, or Alien Certificate of Registration Identity Card (ACR I-CARD); along with the Application Receipt and/or CSC Official Receipt, if available.

Passers may also apply for regular Certification of Eligibility printed on security paper and has no validity period. They must submit a filled-out Eligibility/Exam Records Request Form and Declaration Form, 1x1 picture with full name tag and signature, two valid IDs, and pay Php100 per copy.

Passers who are presently based in or have moved to another region, or are located in remote areas within the region, may personally claim their Certification of Eligibility at the CSC Regional or Field Office (conduit RO/FO) nearest their place of residence or work. They must send a written request to the CSC RO with jurisdiction over the testing venue where they took the examination to forward the certification to their preferred conduit RO/FO; they must cite reasons for their request.